Information for Shareholders
To protect the interests of shareholders and for them to operate as such, it is vital to keep their signature registration up to date.
For that, shareholders may do the following:
- Go to the offices of DCV Registros S.A. and fill in the corresponding form. Please schedule an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If shareholders cannot attend personally, they must register their signature with a Notary Public. The signature's registration original document must be sent to the offices of DCV Registros S.A. with an advanced electronic signature to our email address: email@example.com with a copy of both sides of the corresponding identity card, three signatures, and date.
Shareholders must keep the following information updated in their Corporation's shareholders' registry:
- Full name (name, middle name, first surname, and second surname).
- ID number and taxpayer ID number.
- Full address (street name, address number, commune, city, and country).
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- Dividend payment modality. (For more information, go to the "Dividends" tab).
This information is essential to contact shareholders and send them timely and relevant information.
Please do the following to update this information:
- Schedule an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org to visit the offices of DCV Registros.
- Send an original letter to DCV Registros, signed by the shareholder or
- Send an email to email@example.com attaching the signed, scanned, and dated contact information form with a copy of both sides of the ID card and three signatures (your signature must be registered previously).