The international custody service allows participants who invest in securities abroad to custody those investments through DCV in a manner similar to as it is done with the custody of domestic securities.
To this end, DCV has established agreements with international securities depositories and global custodians, creating an infrastructure that allows for the offering of custody services abroad on behalf of its participants. Similarly, DCV has established cash account opening agreements to facilitate the settlement of operations against payment carried out by participants, as well as carrying out operations related to the exercise of proprietary rights.
- DCV backing. Solid and reliable institution that has matched the domestic custody benefits for the international custody service.
- Relationship with a single supplier for the domestic and international securities custody service.
- Specialized customer service area (InterMAC).
- Availability from 9:00 to 18:30 hours every business day worldwide for the completion of transactions, thus ensuring the continuity of its business.
- Online information and certification in respect to the international account.
- Prompt communication in the native language to instruct purchase and sale operations and corporate events.